- Visible results in just 4 weeks
- Enriched with Green Tea
- Vitamins A and E Blocks out 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Prevents dark spots
- Improves skin elasticity and restores moisture
Aqua (Water), Homomenthyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Diethylamino hydro-benzoylhexylbenzoate, Butyl methoxy dibenzoyl methane, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Seed Extract, Glyceryl Stearate PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol, PVP / Eicosene Copolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, Triethano-lamine, Squalene, Disodium EDTA, Perfume.
1) Do I need to use sunscreen every day?
Answer: Yes. Sunscreen has a multitude of benefits and should be used daily.
2) Should I use this sun screen only when I’m outdoors?
Answer: No. Use it even when you are indoors.
3) Will this sunscreen feel sticky on my skin?
Answer: No. It is formulated keeping Indian skin and conditions in mind.
4) How much in advance before stepping out, should I apply this sunscreen?
Answer: Use this sunscreen everyday after your CTM routine.
5) Can I use this sunscreen when I go swimming?
Answer: Yes. This sunscreen is waterproof
These Are The Key Ingredients Used In This Product
How It Works:
Learn how to use our Age-less Products
Formulated by Dermatologists
Skincare Since 1954
anti-aging skincare regimen
Manufactured & Packed By:
Ivory Soap Works Ltd.
H-44, MIDC, Ambad,
Nashik - 422010, India
M.L. NO.: NKD/C-68
Country of Origin: India
Mitchell Group USA Pvt. Ltd.
42, K.K. Chambers,
Sir P.T. Marg, Fort,
Mumbai - 400001, India
For Customer Feedback & Complaint:
Write to Manager - Consumer Careat 'Marketed By' address or call us at:
Tel: +91 22 43482300
Tel: +91 22 43482303