Skin and beauty are interlinked, and hence maintaining your skin with utmost care is essential to flaunt beautiful skin. Beautiful and healthy skin is, in fact, the richest asset that one can acquire. It signals good physical health and fitness. Although it is a Herculean task, it is a mandate to quickly get hold of all the necessary steps to ensure hale and healthy skin. Skincare starts with our face. Pamper your face with the best face wash, and you shall witness the instant magic! Yes, a face wash can give you instant freshness and a glowing look. While there are ample brands that are easily available in the market, grabbing the right one that is best suitable for you is a tough grind.
What is a face wash?A face wash is a water-based skin grooming product that is best used on the face. It is specially used to clean the pores, remove all the dirt and impurities in our face. It gives you a refreshing face quickly after you gently massage it gently on your face and wash it off with water.
How should you use a face wash?There are certain things that we have to follow in order to achieve the desired results out of the face wash. With proper usage of the right face wash, you will no longer have to suffer from having acne-prone skin! Rather than washing your face only when it is dirty, it is ideal for washing your face at least twice daily. If you wear makeup, then the first step is to use a gentle makeup remover on your face. Apply the recommended amount of face wash on your face and neck and gently massage. It is better to use your hand to gently massage rather than any other tools that could spoil the purpose. Do not overdo this, and just use your fingertips in a very gentle manner. Then, wash it off with lukewarm water. Yes, it is better to avoid hot or cold water. Finally, do not leave the water to drip off, and use a soft cotton cloth to pat it dry. Henceforth, it is recommended to use a toner like rose water that can help your skin fight harmful germs like bacteria.
When should you use a face wash?As mentioned earlier, washing your face at least two times with face wash is good to retain the freshness of your face. Most importantly, wash your face immediately after you get exposed to a lot of pollution around you, especially when you go out and come back home. Even if you do not go out and stay at home, make it a habit to wash your face twice a day.
How to choose the best face wash?Let me spill the beans. Yes, you heard it right! Let us understand the basics in choosing the best face wash. The skin type is not the same for all of us, and using the same face wash for all skin types may or may not be effective. So, the first and foremost step is to choose the one that is suitable for your skin type.
- Are you suffering because of dry skin? Then choose the one that has ingredients like mineral oil, petrolatum, and lanolin. It not only wipes off the dirt but also adds the moisture that hydrates your dry skin.
- Do you have normal skin? Then, choose the cream face wash. Also, note that it should be free from any alcohol or harsh products.
- If your skin is oily, then a face wash with natural ingredients like aloe vera and tea tree oil will be ideal. It aids your skin to balance the production of oil and guarantees an oil-free look. It is equally important to take care that the face wash does not make your skin dry and tight.
- And in case your skin is very sensitive, look for one that is hypoallergenic and paraben-free. Added to this, it should also be soap-free and fragrance-free. This will ensure that your skin is not prone to any kind of irritation.
- The lower the ingredients the better is the face wash.
- It should be alcohol-free.
- It should be gentle and not hard. It should not act too harsh on the skin.
- It should be free from any artificial fragrance.
- It should be hypoallergenic (Sometimes excessive usage can also cause allergies).