Worried about your neck skin resembling that of a turkey neck? What is a turkey neck? Why is it called so? How does it happen? Is there any way to get rid of it? Let us verb solve all these questions one by one.
What is a turkey neck?A turkey neck is nothing but a condition wherein your neck resembles a turkey, is wrinkled, and has sagging skin. A turkey neck might look nice on a male turkey, but it upsets us a lot.
How does it happen?It is one of the common signs of ageing. Some of the reasons that attribute to this condition are:
Loss of elasticity:
Distribution of fat:
Position of bone:
Exposure to sun:
Extensive use of mobile phones:
Is there a way to curb this?While it is not feasible to halt the natural process of ageing, there are a few things that we can do to preserve the health of our skin. The first and foremost way is to prevent this even before the onset. Here are the 4 simple techniques to overcome this:
- Cosmetics/topical application
- Diet (Collagen supplement)
Exercises to overcome turkey neck:
- Lie on a flat surface with your head up.
- Use your neck muscles and lift your head high
- Do this five times
- By keeping your hands on the forehead, gently push your head against your hands.
- Do not and be in this position for 10 seconds
- Then, do the same with your hands on your neck.
- Hold on to this for 10 seconds.
Cosmetics for controlling turkey neck:
- The appearance of skin around the neck gets enhanced
- Sagging skin disappears
- Moisturises the skin
- Lotus Bio-RepairTM Formula
- Restores decollete area
- Fine lines around the neck diminish
- Cleanse the skin on the neck with our nourishing Papaya Brightening Cleanser.
- Next, tone your skin with Mitchell USA Ageless Alcohol-free Toner
- Pat dry.
- Apply this around the skin neck during morning and at night, and decollete areas around your neck.